In this article, we will cover:
- Forgotten passwords
- Changing your password
If are unable to log in because you forgot your password, please click Forgot password? on the account login page.
There, you will be guided through getting password reset instructions. If you don't receive reset password instructions in your inbox, please check your email's junk/spam folder.
If you are unable to find the email in your inbox or junk/spam folder, please reach out to Clinician Nexus Customer Support by clicking the chat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.
Changing your password
To change your existing password:
- Click the My Account (profile picture) icon on the left menu
- Click Account settings on submenu
- Click Change your password
- Not receiving emails from Clinician Nexus: click here
- How to set up two-factor authentication: click here
- How to sign up, log in, and log out: click here
Still have questions? Please reach out to us by clicking the chat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.