Once your rotation is scheduled and/or accepted, it will move into Onboarding status. This means that you have site-specific onboarding steps to complete. Make sure to complete the steps on time so you're ready for your first day!
Topics covered in this article:
- Find onboarding steps
- Complete onboarding steps
- Ask a question about your rotation
Find onboarding steps
Application and onboarding steps are found in your rotation details window. To access the rotation details window:
- Click Dashboard from your left menu.
- Click Rotation list from the submenu.
- Click on the rotation card to open the rotation details window.
Complete onboarding steps:
- In the rotation details window, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Under the section Onboarding steps, you will see steps that need to be completed, who is responsible for completing them, and instructions on how to do so.
Note: Sometimes individual onboarding steps will need to be completed by your school coordinator or the clinical site coordinator. If that step hasn't been completed yet, your rotation will remain in onboarding status until the coordinator has completed it.
Once these steps are complete and verified (if applicable), your rotation will automatically move into ready status. Click here for a list of all rotation statuses and definitions.
Ask a question about a rotation
If you have questions for the clinical site or your school coordinator about onboarding steps or the rotation in general, you can reach out to them by:
- Adding your message in the comment box found in your rotation details window under the Activity section.
- Optionally, you can tag the person(s) to whom you are directing your message by typing "@" and selecting their name from the dropdown box.
- Click Add comment.
Note: all parties on the rotation will be notified when a new comment has been added.
You also have the option to click into the profile of the coordinator and connect with them. Once you've connected, you can send a direct message. More information about how to communicate in Clinician Nexus can be found here.
- Not receiving email notifications from Clinician Nexus: click here
- Receiving too many communications from Clinician Nexus: click here
- Closed rotation guidance: click here.
- Unable to create a Clinician Nexus account: click here
Still have questions? Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner of your screen to reach out to us.