Passwords. Can't live with them, can't login without them.
Actually, here at ClockShark, you can. 😃
For employees and administrators logging into the mobile app, ClockShark offers an alternative sign-in method that doesn't involve using passwords and saves lots of time. Users simply enter their email address, and then login to ClockShark by clicking link that we send to their inbox.
That's right. No more memorizing passwords.
Which means you have more brain space for remembering important things, like wedding anniversaries and who won the World Cup in 1966. 🤔
How It Works
- Open the ClockShark mobile app and press the purple "Get Sign In Link" button.
- Enter your email address and press "Send My Link!"
- Open your email inbox and find the message. Click the blue "Sign In" button.
- That's it! The link will auto-open in the ClockShark app and log you in. 💪
Things to Keep In Mind
- Be sure to enter the email address that you login to ClockShark with. If you enter your grandfather's email address, you'll be waiting a long time to log in. 😴
- If your account is locked from too many failed login attempts with your actual password, the purple button can't help you. Let our Customer Support team know, and we'll get your account unlocked for you post-haste.
- Sign-in links only work via the mobile app. Opening your email link in a desktop browser is a recipe for tears and disappointment. Don't do it. 🙅
- Links expire after one hour, or after being used. Links will also expire as you request new ones, so playing the "Who Can Tap the Purple Button the Fastest" game is strongly discouraged.
You're now 100% up and running with this special way to log into the ClockShark mobile app in the event you can't remember your password.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. 😃