A meeting is an event that brings 2 or more recipients together. Meeting types will vary based on the situation it is meant for. A user can create unlimited types of meeting templates that come with its own public calendar link.
A public calendar link is typically included in every step of a campaign, whether it be a test campaign, an email campaign, or a smart flow. It is best practice to include an email link to every message sent out to a recipient.
Some ways to share a calendar link:
- Include in your email signature as "Book with me"
- Sent via text message
- Add within your landing page as a call to action: "Request a demo"
A public meeting link is designed to remove the back and forth between two engaged parties. It is created to share calendar availabilities in real-time.
How to set up a scheduler meeting template:
1. To create a new meeting template, click on 'create scheduler.'
2. Add a name for the template to help you identify where recipients are coming from.
3. Choose the duration of meetings.
4. Timezone automatically defaults to your Google timezone. If you're in browser incognito mode, please choose the correct timezones.
5. The target calendar is where you'd like the meetings to be scheduled.
6. Conflict calendars will prevent double-booking with another calendar.
7. Notification will give you and the recipient both a reminder of the event. Choose the [n] minutes or [n] days of the meeting. To configure type the number and select on either minutes or hours.
8. URL allows you to customize the slug of the meeting link
9. Locations are where you input the conference room (ex: Zoom or Google Meet) or simply add the address of where you'd like to meet the recipient.
10. The description will allow you to include more details about the agenda or if you want to require more information from the recipient.
11. Add your availability times for the meeting template
If you still need help, ping our support team in chat. Next up, read about the public ClosedWon public calendar.