Data points assess the state of your business. Operational effectiveness and improvements are measured on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. Qualitative and quantitative KPI can be found under the Leads and Campaigns page.
Hot Tip: Clicking on a KPI is a short cut to filtering leads view. To clear the view filter, simply unclick the highlighted metric.
- Number of All recipients - total number of contacts in a user's database
- Number of Inactive recipients - number of contacts purchased, imported or added that are not activated in a campaign
- Number of Active recipients - number of contacts in a running campaign
Hot tip: To change leads view from active to inactive, click on dropdown.
- Verified only - contacts with verified emails
- Social only - contacts without emails and social URLs exist (Linkedin, Twitter)
Underneath each metric, performance changes are presented on a weekly basis with an increase or decrease in activities.
- Engaged - the number of contacts who received an email or Linkedin message
- On track - number of contacts who are receiving scheduled messages on time
- Off-track - number of contacts who miss scheduled times (Linkedin request, accept, withdraw, message are not sent as scheduled)
Hot tip: Click on the dropdown, to change leads view from 'On track' to 'Off track.'
- Action required - Linkedin contacts that require action (ex: send request, check if accepted, withdraw request, send a message)
How does 'Action Required' work?
If a campaign includes any Linkedin steps, a user is required to send a Linkedin request or send a direct message on the date of the schedule (see image).
- To complete, click on the "Linkedin request sent" on the scheduled date.
- If missed, the recipient will be marked as "action required."
Measure the effectiveness of a campaign with key performance indicators. KPIs keep objectives at the forefront of essential business decision making. Properly used, KPIs foster growth.
Recipients - total number of leads added to a campaign
Scheduled - the number of recipients scheduled to send on a specific start date
- Engaged - is a combination of outgoing engagement or touch-points across channels
Engagement or Touch-point examples types:
- Linkedin connect request,
- Linkedin message,
- Twitter follow, and
- number of emails sent to a recipient
- Replied - a recipient who replies by email or Linkedin
- RSVP - a recipient who books a meeting
- Action required - an outstanding Linkedin activity that is scheduled and incomplete
Linkedin steps will track the following:
- Request sent
- Message sent
- Opted out
Email Steps will track the following:
If you have any questions, we are located on the bottom right-hand corner via chat.