Reopening a closed tab will sometimes occur if a staff member has closed off a tab incorrectly.
The steps below can be followed in order to re-open and correct a tab.
- Click on “Tabs”, then click on “Show Closed Tabs”.
- Next, select the tab that needs to be re-opened (this will be the name of the tab).
- Click the “Re-Open Tab” (found at the bottom right corner of the page), then input the 6 Digit Manager PIN to override.
- This will allow the tab to reopen and this can be seen in “Open Tabs” area above the “Closed Tabs” section.
- Now, click on the now "Open Tab" button – it will show the tab cart with its placed menu items and the payment method made on that tab.
- From here, you can delete the payment made on the tab by clicking on the payment method in the cart (which can be done by input ting the 6 Digit Manager PIN for the payment to be deleted from the tab)
- You can now add and/or void items in the cart and close it off again with respective payment methods.
If you need further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +27 (0) 72 863 0116