Firstly, a very very warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining us :-).
This really is an all-singing-all-dancing subscription packed chocker-full with value and it can be a bit tricky to know where to start, so I've broken it into sections.
Your Subscription Includes 3 Components
- Patient Information Resources - this is all about relationship building with new and existing clients and contacts as well as using the branding upgrade to promote yourself and your business more widely in your local area
- Clinical Education Content - this component is all about staying clinically up to date and delivering the most effective patient care
- Marketing and Business Growth Platform (ie. technology) AND Content
I know you might be excited to get started with the marketing content but the videos below will show how to get familiar with the system as quickly as possible - there's a lot of content included in your subscription and I want to make sure you know where to find it all, so you don't miss anything.
NOTE: I'd recommend opening the links below in a new tab so you can always come back to this one.
Day 1: Explore Your Patient Information Resources
- If you haven't already watched the behind the scenes tour of the patient resources (which are included in your subscription), do that first
- Then spend a bit of time exploring the short videos in this section which will show you a) how to get the best use from your leaflets including how to share them with people and b) how to add your branding (which is included with your Full Site subscription)
Day 2: Explore Your Clinical Education content and Co-Kinetic Journal archives
- Again if you haven't already watched the behind the scenes tour of the clinical education content, you can watch it here. If you've already seen it, then feel free to jump to the next section.
Day 3+4: Set up your marketing system and find your marketing content
- Next stop is this area which will help you to get everything in the marketing system set up correctly. Run through each of the posts in the section titled "Done-for-You Social Media AND Full Site Features"
Additional features in the Full Site Marketing system
You can find videos showing you the additional full site content that's available to you at the bottom of this page. I've still got a few more features to add, which I'll be doing over the next week or so.
Here are some extra resources which might help
- You'll find most answers to your questions including troubleshooting help in our main help section
- Tor's Interactive Blueprint which will guide you through the 3 layers of the marketing funnel, and what to do and when - it also explains what content we provide you, and at what level
- If by some terrible twist of fate you haven't managed to see Tor's highly-rated webinar on "Discover the 20% of Marketing Activities That Will Give You 80% of Your Marketing Results". You can join that here. It's highly recommended, particularly if you already hold a subscription, as it will explain how to get the most out of your subscription.
- There's a font of knowledge in the articles at this link on all sorts of marketing topics including how to increase your email lead collection and run Facebook Ads to increase your lead generation.
If you need help at any point, or things aren't looking the way you want them to, please don't get anxty and frustrated, just jump on the chat tool and ask us for help. That's exactly what we're here for.