Coachilla helps you attract new clients, build and manage your online presence and reputation.
We match you to clients that fit your specific specific coaching expertise and needs.
You can meet your clients anytime, anywhere on video calls directly on Coachilla.
Here's how it works.
- Apply to be a coach on Coachilla here.
- We screen your application within one week. Once you're selected we can help you setup your profile & availability or you can do it yourself.
- Once your profile is setup potential clients can find you through our matching system, which recommends your profile when your expertise matches the client's needs.
- When a client wants to meet you they will book a time from your calendar. The booking will appear in "My Clients" (accessed from top navigation bar). You can manage your available times from "Manage My Availability" found from your drop down menu in the top navigation bar. You can only access these menus after you've received coach status on the platform.
- Meet your client on a video call directly on Coachilla! You'll see an orange button to join the video call in "My Clients" (accessed from top navigation bar) 30 minutes before the session.
- After your introduction meeting you can make an offer to your client and decide together if you want to continue with the client into a long-term coaching relationship.
NOTICE: Please use your laptop or desktop to join the video call. Mobile devices including tablets aren't fully supported at the moment. We recommend using Chrome browser for the best experience.
To learn how you receive session payments on Coachilla please check out this article.