To access your settings make sure you hover over your profile picture and click the settings options.
Click the account name under the "Slack" section.
1. Once in the Slack section for the desired account click the "Add to Slack" button on the top right corner.
2. You will then be redirected to slack to authenticate your account. Once you have authorized Slack you will see two options:
Accounts let you manage what Slack accounts you have connected to Codegiant.
Channels allow you to connect a Slack channel from an account to Codegiant.
1. To add a channel click the "channels" tab and then click the "add channel" button on the top right hand corner.
2. Next input your desired slack channel and account and click "add slack channel". It will then appear in the list.
3. Once your slack channel has been added to the list simply click the channel name to decide what event types you want to send to Slack.