1. Go to the Settings page in JobNimbus
2. Click on API on the bottom left
3. Click New API Key (blue button). Click in the open/white field and type CompanyCam. Click Select Profile and choose Admin from the list. Click save (blue button).
4. Click Copy
5. Open CompanyCam and sign in. Hover over the upper right corner & select Company Settings from the drop-down menu.
6. Click Integrations
7. Click Integrate next to JobNimbus
8. Paste in the API KEY that you copied from your JobNimbus account
9. Enter the ADMIN EMAIL ADDRESS from JobNimbus and CompanyCam
NOTE: The email entered here must have full permissions in CompanyCam and in JobNimbus in order for the integration to work correctly.
10. Choose to sync customers or jobs from JobNimbus to CompanyCam, and save this information by clicking Connect Integration
YOU'RE NOT DONE YET, JUST A FEW MORE STEPS! :)
11. Now, in CompanyCam Company Settings, click Access Tokens in the menu near the top of your screen
12. Click New Token (blue button)
13. Select JobNimbus from the drop-down, and DO NOT check the optional settings box. Click Create Token (blue button)
14. Copy the Token
15. Go back to your JobNimbus account. Go to Settings, and choose CompanyCam from the menu on the left. (NOTE: If you do not see CompanyCam in this list, you will need to go to Features and enable CompanyCam.)
16. Paste the token from your CompanyCam account and choose Contacts or Jobs. Make sure to choose the same as you did in Step 10 (see above), Click Save Changes
IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT THIS INTEGRATION:
To make the integration work smoothly there are a few things you’ll need to keep in mind.
- On setup, your 100 most recent jobs/contacts will sync from JobNimbus to CompanyCam.
You'll know the integration is set up correctly when you see your JobNimbus jobs/contacts in CompanyCam! If you have an older job/contact that you want to merge over to CompanyCam, simply edit the job/contact name in JobNimbus and save, this will force sync the job/contact to CompanyCam.
- Customers/Jobs will sync from JobNimbus to CompanyCam, but not the other way around.
Customers/Jobs that you create in JobNimbus will instantly sync to CompanyCam, but projects that you create in CompanyCam will not sync to JobNimbus.
- Photos and Documents will sync from CompanyCam to JobNimbus, but not the other way around.
The photos your company takes in CompanyCam as well as documents that you scan or upload will all instantly be available in JobNimbus. Photos that you take or upload in JobNimbus will not sync to CompanyCam.