The Simple Steps to Connect JobNimbus + CompanyCam
1. Go to your "Settings" page in JobNimbus
2. Click on API on the bottom/right.
3. Click the blue button 'New API Key'. Click in the open/white field and choose CompanyCam. Click 'Select Profile' and choose 'Admin' from the list. Click blue button 'save'.
4. Click 'Copy' and then open CompanyCam and login.
5. In CompanyCam — Hover over the gear in the top right & select 'Account'.
6. Click 'Integrations'
7. Click 'Integrate' next to JobNimbus
8. Paste in the API KEY that you received from JobNimbus
9. Enter your ADMIN EMAIL ADDRESS from JobNimbus
The integration will only work if the email address you enter is an admin on JobNimbus.
10. Choose to sync 'customers' or 'jobs' from JobNimbus to CompanyCam.
Do you connect photos to customers or to jobs in JobNimbus? Whichever you select will instantly sync with CompanyCam.
11. Click 'Create Integration' and you'r done!
Things to Know
To make the integration work smoothly there are a few things you’ll need to keep in mind.
Customers or Jobs will sync from JobNimbus to CompanyCam,but not the other way around.
Customers or Jobs that you create in JobNimbus will sync withCompanyCam every 15 min, but projects that you create inCompanyCam will not sync back to JobNimbus.
Photos will sync from CompanyCam to JobNimbus, but not the other way around.
The photos your company takes with CompanyCam will instantly be available in JobNimbus, but photos that you take or upload inJobNimbus will not sync to CompanyCam.
Photos will only sync to JobNimbus if the login email of the userin CompanyCam matches that user’s email address inJobNimbus.
What this basically means is that for your CompanyCam photos toappear in JobNimbus, the user must exist in both systems with thesame email address.