Agendas are crucial to many events, so we've made it as simple as possible to build a dynamic agenda for your events.
This article will cover:
- Adding a Day
- Adding a Session
- Making a Session into a Breakout
- Adding a Breakout to a Session
How To Add a Day:
Our Agendas are built using Days and Sessions. For starters, every event must have at least one day.
1) Click Agenda in the Side Navigation.
2) Click the Add a Day button.
3) Enter your Day Details.
4) Click the Save button
How To Add a Session:
1) On the Agenda page, click the Add a Session button.
2) In the dropdown menu, select a day for your session.
3) Enter your Session Details.
In the Session Options section, check the box to make the Session into a Breakout Session. We'll cover this more in the following section.
4) Click Submit.
How to Make a Session into a Breakout Session
Breakout Sessions enable you to nest sessions within a session. For instance, if you have several simultaneous sessions you'd create a Breakout Session to hold them.
To create a breakout session, check the box in Session Options labeled "Make this session a breakout".
How to Add a Breakout
1) On the Agenda page, click the +Breakout button on the session you want to add a breakout to.
2) Enter the Session Details for your Breakout Session (this is the same information you need to complete when making a regular session).
3) Click Submit.