You can transfer your fund units to any bank that offers custody services for the funds you have purchased on our platform. Either choose a bank where you already have a depot (custody) account or open a new depot account at a bank of your choice. Many banks offer a free and convenient depot account switching service. You receive the required document for the depot transfer from your respective new/other bank.

Here you will find a list of banks that offer depot services for the funds on our platform. Please note that this is not a recommendation by us and the banks are listed in alphabetical order:

Did this answer your question?