Head to your profile settings. You can get there by going to your profile, tapping on the top right dot menu, and selecting settings.
Cooper will be as noisy or as quiet as you want. You can toggle each type of notification on or off:
- A new request is posted by one of your connections
- A new request is posted by a connection of one of your connections
- Someone has reacted to your request
- Someone has replied to your request
- Someone has replied after you on a request
- Someone has used your invite code (therefore accepting your invite)
- You've received a new intro from a connection
- You've received a new message in the app
- You'd like to receive a weekly email summary of what is happening on Cooper
Your preferences are automatically saved.
You can find all past and new notifications in the Notifications tab, accessible from the navigation menu on the bottom of the screen.