Would it be helpful to have your updated daily court schedule displayed on a tablet, computer monitor, "smart" tv, or via a Roku, Chromecast, etc.? This can easily be done using the LOBBY VIEW feature.
Note: You will need an internet connected device like a computer (with monitor) or tablet to display the Lobby View.
SETTINGS -> WIDGETS -> Lobby View
To begin, login to your clubs account as an administrator and select SETTINGS from the side bar. Scroll to the Widgets category and choose Lobby View.
Select Create New from the upper right.
- You may want to have more than one Lobby View for different locations or blocks of courts throughout your facility, e.g. "Upper Courts," or "Practice Courts," so name accordingly.
- Title your Lobby View with what you would like displayed at the top of the view, or check Hide Title Bar to remove the title from the view.
- You can also choose the color scheme for the overall background, title background, and text. (color options for the title are turned off when Hide Title Bar is selected.)
- Choose your preferred Scheduler Type for the view.
- If you have a large number of courts and/or a relatively small display, check the Show Horizontal Scrolling box to activate automatic scrolling of your courts at a preferred time interval.
- You may also Filter your view by a subset of courts or court types.
- For privacy reasons or a "cleaner" view, you can Hide Reservation Details and Events from the view as well as utilize Court Short Names by checking the relevant box.
After you've clicked Save in the bottom right, the Lobby View setup will refresh.
- Below Test Your Widget is a unique link that when pasted into the address bar of a web browser on the aforementioned computer, tablet, etc. will display your Lobby View.
- The Widget Code can be copied and pasted into a "frame" on a website, your clubs website for example. If this sounds a bit daunting, chat with whomever manages your clubs website and they can show you how to do it.
Also CLICK HERE TO WATCH a video on all all of the widgets.