SAMPLE OF INSTRUCTIONS FOR SWIM CLUB TO GIVE TO MEMBERS
The following are SAMPLE instructions that could be helpful for teaching your members how to reserve time at your swim club. The Pictures below can be used an the example or simply copy and paste your own to your instructions.
The family pool will be open on a reservation basis for our members to enjoy beginning June 1 at 5:30pm. The reservation system will help ensure capacity limits and social distancing requirements from the state and county are met.
Our new procedures include:
▪ 2-hour pool time blocks daily with a 30-minute transition and cleaning window in between
▪ No guests will be permitted at this point
▪ We can accommodate 25 families during each block listed below:
10:00am - 12:00pm
12:30pm - 2:30pm
3:00pm - 5:00pm
5:30pm - 7:30pm
▪ Pool reservations can be made starting at midnight up to 2 days in advance, so if you want to make a reservation for Monday, you may do so starting at 12:01am on Saturday.
▪ June 1 will only have one 2-hour block. June 2 will be the first day with four 2-hour blocks.
▪ If you need to cancel your reservation, please cancel it online at least 1 hour prior to your time slot so we can accommodate a waitlisted family.
▪ You are permitted to make one reservation per day for your family.
▪ Only one member of the family will make a reservation for the whole family. Please do not list all family members on your reservation.
▪ There will be a waitlist available after all slots are booked for that time period.
▪ Do not begin to line up before five minutes prior to your pool block.
How do I enter the family pool?
The entrance to the family pool will begin at the start of the new handicap ramp leading to front desk entrance. We have set out socially distant "X's" for families to line up for entrance into the pool. Please do not begin lining up prior to five minutes before your pool block time. If you arrive earlier, we ask that you remain in your car. We want to remind you that will need a reservation to use the family pool this Summer. Front desk attendants and lifeguards will assist in check in for all family pool reservations.
Family Pool Reservation
CLICK SAVE and you can see that your Reservation has been completed.
While on the pool deck:
▪ Use the hand sanitizing station upon entry and prior to leaving.
▪ Tables and lounge chairs are strategically placed around the pool deck to allow for social distancing. Upon arrival on the pool deck, please proceed to an area of your choice. Do not move tables or lounge chairs to different areas. If you need assistance with anything, please notify a lifeguard.
Member and staff safety at the club is our primary concern. The following procedures have been implemented at the Family Pool to minimize the risk of a Covid-19 infection at the Club:
▪ Staff will be screened and required to sanitize their hands at the beginning of their shifts. They will confirm that they are feeling well, are not displaying any symptoms related to Covid-19 and have not been exposed to someone who is Covid-19 positive.
▪ Reminders will be posted in all bathrooms to reinforce proper hand washing.
▪ During each 30-minute transition period, all hard touch surfaces such as door handles, trash bins etc. will be sanitized. All tables and lounge chairs will be wiped down, and all bathrooms/locker rooms will be sprayed down with a disinfecting solution.
▪ We will be adhering to the CDC guidelines listed here for our pool operations.
Per the CDC, there has been no evidence that Covid-19 can be spread to people in a properly maintained, chlorinated pool like ours. When you choose to use the facility, you assume the risks that are associated with Covid-19. Please remember that you must stay home if you are sick, have any symptoms associated with Covid-19 or are caring for someone who has Covid-19.
There will be no café service this season. Currently our Food Stand will not be accessible, but we will sell canned beer, drinks, and some packaged food items at the pool. You are welcome to bring your own food and drink to the pool. We want to remind you that no glass is permitted in any pool area.