Getting Started with CourtReserve
We are so excited that you are considering making CourtReserve your partner! Here are the steps to getting started!
1. Join us on a LIVE OverView of CourtReserve Demo held on Tuesday and Thursday of each week at 2PM EST. You can Register for an upcoming webinar here:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
If you just can't wait till our next LIVE DEMO you can see a recently RECORDED Introduction to CourtReserve DEMO please feel free to CLICK HERE AND WATCH when it is convenient for you!
2. Go to www.CourtReserve.com and click on
We will assist in getting your account set up and give you 30 days to play around with the sample data.
3. We will send you an email with these Tutorial Videos to start adding basic organizational information to your account.
4. Decide how you want to get your members in the system - we can send you our csv / excel IMPORT Template or you can choose to use the Sign Up Form in CourtReserve to have your Members create their own account.
5. Before you go LIVE set up your Subscription by clicking on the Subscription tab and putting in the credit card that you would like to be charged for your monthly CourtReserve subscription. You will not be able to go LIVE or see the mobile side until you have started your subscription.
6. Schedule an On-Boarding Training call with our team so they can look over your account and make sure everything is set up properly and ready to roll. You can request this by our CHAT support or email us at Support@CourtReserve.com
If you have other questions please contact us at Support@courtreserve.com or CHAT with us on the CourtReserve platform 8AM-6PM EST.