Cozy has two lease options - Fixed vs. Flexible (choose the one that best suits you):
Fixed term leases are the least expensive, least flexible offering. This requires a 3 month (90-day) minimum stay and an exact move-out date date given at the time of the booking.
Fixed Term makes sense when:
- You know exactly how long you’d like to stay
- You are staying 3 months or more
- You are comfortable committing to a specific time
- You do not need a guarantee to extend if you decide to stay longer
Flexible Term (Month-to-month) (+$50/mo)
Flexible term (also known as “month-to-month”) leases are our most flexible offerings. These allow the tenant to stay as long as they would like and leave anytime with 1 month (30 days) notice. The minimum stay is only 1 month compared to the 3 months in Fixed Term.
Flexible Term makes sense when:
- You do not know exactly how long you would like to stay
- You might stay less than 3 months
- You want a guaranteed option to stay until you give notice and decide to leave