Here is a quick overview of how to edit a layout:
- Select different layouts (photo and text box placements) based upon the number of photos you want on a page.
- You must have a page selected to drag and drop a new layout.
- Clicking REARRANGE LAYOUT will cycle through different layout choices.
- Some layouts do include a text box. The text will default to Open Sans size 12.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you have 5 photos on your page, and you select a layout with 2 photos, you will lose 3 photos from your page. You can click UNDO to revert your changes.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you have elements on your page and you choose a layout that has only photos, your elements will be removed from your page. If you have elements on your page and you choose a layout with a text box, your elements will remain on your page.