- When using another program to design your pages, you will need 32 pages to create a 16 page pack of Custom Refill Pages (we print double-sided).
- When creating a new project, set your “Custom Page Size” to be 12.25 x 12.25 inches. This will give you a 12x12 page with a .125 trim area on all sides that matches the settings in our Custom Refill Pages.
- Always design your pages at 300dpi.
- When exporting files, it is recommended use the highest quality setting in a jpg format. This will produce a larger file size that will take extra time to upload into the designer, but this will also produce a higher quality image printing. You can export smaller file sizes that will load faster into the designer, but this may reduce the quality of the image when printing.
- When uploading your image to our Designer, use the Full Page Photo Pages Theme.
How to Export Pages from Artisan and Upload them to the Creative Memories Designer: