We’re pleased to be able to support our community during these unprecedented times, and the health of our team comes first so we can continue to serve you.
Operations: As such, we’ve made the following adjustments to our operations to keep the team safe, which may result in longer than usual shipping times:
- Mandating social distancing throughout the facility and operations processes
- Starting back up with a smaller crew to increase distance between employees
- Providing personal protective equipment including gloves and masks
- Frequent sanitization of equipment, common surfaces and the fulfillment line
- Having all office staff continue working from home
- Asking everyone to self-check their temperature each morning and stay home if elevated
- Of course the need to self-quarantine if ill or exposed to somebody who is ill
Customer Support: We appreciate your patience as we protect the health and safety of our team. To help us get back to you as quickly as possible, please follow these guidelines:
- If your issue is extremely time sensitive, please call and include your order number in your voicemail. If you leave us a voicemail, there is no need to send an email, we will address phone calls first.
- For non-urgent issues, please email and at this time, expect at least a 48-hour turnaround for email messages. If you have emailed, we will respond as quickly as possible. Please refrain from emailing twice about the same issue.
- Please Note: shipping times are delayed as we also protect the safety of our operations team. You will receive a shipment notification email when you order ships.
1300 820 051