Congratulations for receiving extra funding from one of our partner funds!
Here is a detailed guide on the next steps required.
How do we receive the extra funds pledged on our project?
We transfer funds from partner pledges a little differently to how we transfer the money that you have raised from the crowd. This is through a different system called a Mango Pay wallet. It includes additional due diligence checks.
Do we need to fulfil any other criteria to secure the extra funds?
Please note that, unless you have been told otherwise, you will still need to hit your overall funding target to receive the funds. There may also be other criteria that you need to fulfil specific to that fund, please double check the eligibility criteria for the fund.
In order to be able to receive the funds, you'll need to complete the following two steps.
Send a scan of a bank statement confirming the organisation's bank account details to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will be the bank account that you would like to have the funds transferred to (the same account that you will provide details for in your Crowdfunder Wallet).
- Set up a Crowdfunder Wallet...
2.a. To do this, follow this link on your project dashboard…
Or you might see this link…
2.b. Click where it says ‘Crowdfunder Wallet’, which will take you to the page below.
Please note, as per the criteria of this fund, you'll need to set your wallet up as an organisation or a business, not an individual.
2.c. Organisation details - Fill in your registered address and legal representative.
Your legal representative can also be the CEO or Treasurer of the company. The legal representative will have to provide a form of photo ID to verify their identity in the next step, so make sure that they are happy to provide a passport or driver’s licence.
2.d. Bank account details - Please enter the details of the bank account that the money will be transferred to. ***Please note that the bank account needs to match with the legal representative's name or with the association's name.****
2.e. Upload required documents - Please upload the following documents as PDFs:
- A passport or form of ID - this must match the legal representative given for the organisation in step 2c.
- Proof of registration - Extract from the company Register issued within the last three months or for a business please use the new confirmation statement rather than the Annual Return. In the case of an organisation or sole trader this can be proof of registration from the official authority. For a local authority this can be your constitution, Standing orders or scheme of administration.
- Certified articles of association - Your articles of association is the document which outlines the purpose of the company and the responsibilities of its members. For some companies it is just their Constitution, which is a set of fundamental principles which states how your association is to be structured. These would have been registered with Companies House when the company was established. For some companies/groups it’s just the one document, their constitution – this can be uploaded in both sections.
- Signed shareholder declaration (Businesses only)
***Email email@example.com if you need any help on what particular documents you can use in your case if you are in any doubt. ***
It will take 72 hours for the documents to be verified. Please check your wallet in 72 hours to make sure that the documents have been accepted. You may need to refresh the page a couple of times to see the updated screen.
How long will it take for the match funding to be transferred to our account?
After your project has successfully closed and you have completed all of the steps above, it will take approximately 7 working days for the money to be transferred.
Get in touch if you have any questions.