CrowdOx provides campaigns with the flexibility to offer custom extras to specific reward levels, or global extras for all reward levels.
By default, when creating your Extra's page, it will be set to Global Extras, meaning all backers will see the same products and prices. However the following article will explain how to turn on Custom Extras in order to offer different reward levels different products/pricing.
1) Setup your products in the 'Products' tab (click here for instructions)
2) Go to campaign source (i.e. Kickstarter, Indiegogo, etc), then click on 'Extras'
3) Map over the relevant products that you want to be visible on the extras page. Once you have mapped all the products, save your Extras configuration.
4) Now, all backers will see the same extras when they go to the Extras page.
If you are looking to offer different reward levels different products and prices on their extras page, follow these steps:
1) Setup your products in the 'Products' tab (click here for instructions). Note that if you are offering certain reward levels the same products as others but at a different cost, the product needs to be setup again with the new cost.
2) Go to the configuration that requires custom extras
3) At the top of the page, click 'Extras'
4) Click 'Create Custom Extras'
5) Map the relevant products that you are offering to this reward level then click 'Save Extra Mapping'