Accounting report that you can directly export and import back into the accounting system, its a universal way to share accounting data.
Ensure you have done these steps before exporting Ledger Entries:
- Ensure you have imported your Chart of Accounts.
- You will need to have Mapped the Accounts with the different transactions.
(Click here, to learn how to do both of these)
- Once completed, the software will be able to generate Ledger Entries reports.
To export Ledger Entries, follow these steps:
- Go to the Report page
- Under the sub-section titled Export click Generate Report
- Select Ledger entries and click Full Report or choose Date-range you require
- Click Generate Report
Ledger Entry reports, consists of the following data:
- Labels for classifications of transactions
- Date of transactions
- The Account number of which the transaction is mapped too
- Account Name
The video below includes a detailed explanation and guide to how to generate this report, as well as a preview of what one looks like.
Ledger Entries is the first report covered in the tutorial.
Our highly skilled customer service team is here to assist you if you encounter any problems or have any questions. We are happy to help! 😊