This report allows you to generate a Bank Statement report from a specific source (i.e My Business) and or a specific asset class (i.e XTZ). Bank Statement is used to account for wallets or assets that you want to account for as a bank account.
Crypto native companies, for example, may want to Account an asset account as a Bank Account. It translates a transaction history linked to a specific source and or asset into a format that can be imported as a bank statement in an accounting system.
Our Bank Statment format complies with all the requirements needed by traditional accounting system requirements for transactions that are related to a Bank Account.
To export a Bank Statement, follow these steps:
- Go to the Report page.
- Under the sub-section titled Export click Generate Report.
- Select Bank Statment.
- Click Full Report or choose a specific Data-range.
- Click Generate Report
A Bank Statement report consists of the following data:
- Date of the transaction
- Amount as a Debit / Credit
- Description of the Asset used
- A Reference which is the Label given that particular transaction
- Finally, a Checque number which is the Invoice number.
If you are using Xero, check this out:
If you are using Quickbooks, this one is made for you:
Our highly skilled customer service team is here to assist you if you encounter any problems or have any questions. We are happy to help! 😊