You can configure conditions for the custom alert you want to receive on the Alert page.
1. Click the asset from the tab above you'd like to receive alerts for.
2. Choose the metric that you'd like to receive alerts for.
3. Configure conditions for your custom alert including the value of the type of alert you'd like to receive on which exchange(s).
4. Select above if you'd like to receive an alert when the value goes above the amount you've set, or below if you'd like to receive an alert when the value goes below the amount you've set.
5. Resolution means time intervals for which the data is aggregated. Last value shows the most recent data of the selected resolution.
6. Enter the value you'd like to be notified of when the value reaches a certain point.
7. Select options of how you'd like to receive your alerts.
1️⃣ Type: Select Recurring if you'd like to receive the alert every time the value reaches a certain point. Select Only Once if you'd like to receive the alert only once. You won't receive the alert again even when
2️⃣ Cool Down: Select an amount of time to pass before the same alert is sent again.
3️⃣ Channels: Select a channel/channels of which you'd like to receive alerts from.
4️⃣ Add Note: You can add a note in alerts you've set to identify different alerts.
8. Click Add and complete the process.
9. When the alert is successfully added, a modal will appear and you'll be able to see your custom alert at the Alert page.
You can share your alert by clicking the copy link button on the right of the modal.