In this tutorial we will show you how to pull historical data from the Coinmetrics API into Excel.
Description: Blockchain data of a given asset over a specified time range
Example: Return metrics for Bitcoin from August 1st, 2018 to August 21st, 2018.
How to pull
- In the Cryptosheets ribbon, click Dashboard
- Login to the service through Google, or sign-up option
- Click the orange + button
- Click Coin Metrics Historical
- Choose Start Time (GMT) and End Time (GMT)
- Click the Table Headers toggle
- Click into A1 of the “Data” tab, click Highlight Range, and Place Data
- Verify that data has updated
- You also have the option to choose a timed refresh interval.