If you’ve allocated, prepped, booked out, or checked-in something in error on the opportunity detail view, revert to the previous status by using the Revert Status option in the Action menu.
Any ticked assets are reverted to the previous status:
- Checked-in or part-checked in lines become booked out
- Booked out lines become prepared
- Prepared lines become allocated (or reserved if a group booking)
- Allocated lines become reserved
- Provisional allocations become provisional
You’ll need to make sure that any lines you wish to revert have the same status.
You can’t revert completed or moved items.
Reverting an allocated serialised asset will remove it and replace it with a group booking quantity