That is a very good question and sadly the answer is Yes.
- India ranks in the top 5 countries in the world in terms of obese adults - 30 million obese adults. To give you a sense of scale, that is the population of Mumbai and Bengaluru combined!
- India had the second highest number of obese children in the world - 14.4 million obese children. That's the same as the population of Pune, Kolkata and Hyderabad combined!
The reason for this?
Excess food + not enough activity. We live in a very different world than a decade ago and with that come many comforts, as well as problems. We spend too much time sitting, and have access to more food than we need.
Let's take a look at the data.
The good news is that we can fix this, together.
This is the precise reason the D9 exists and as a D9'er you can be a part of the solution!
You may also want to read:
- What happens over the 10 week FLC?
- What do you get with Daily9? A lot!
- What results do D9 users see? The life-changing kind.