If you have any specific medical conditions, it is important for you to consult a qualified medical professional before making any major changes to your diet and lifestyle.
Some of the situations where this can be relevant are listed below. Please note that this is not an exhaustive list. If you are unsure, consult a medical professional.
- GERD / acid reflux
- Digestive distress/bloating etc
- Joint pains (neck, back, knee etc)
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Problems around the menstrual cycle
- Kidney issues
- Bone problems, like Osteopenia
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Cardiovascular (heart) issues