How to change the nameservers for your domain name:
You should already have a custom domain name such as as "myusedcars.com" registered with a domain name registrar such as GoDaddy before proceeding with this step.
1. In your DealerWebsites.com admin, click on "Settings" at the top of the left navigation menu. then click "Domain Name Settings" in the submenu.
2. Enter your custom domain name witout http:// or www. such as "myusedcars.com into the text field at the top of the page.
3. Select the textbox "Use Custom Domain" and then click "Save Changes at the bottom of the page".
4. You will then see four different nameservers beginning with "NS-". You will need to add all nameservers to the nameservers for your domain name.
5. Here below are links to instructions for specific registrars. If you do not see your domain registrar listed or need help for any reason. Please contact us for fill out a support ticket and we will be glad to help.