How to change the A Record for your domain name:
This option is only recommended if you plan on using / keeping hosted email accounts with your current provider. If you plan on using Rackspace hosted email accounts from DealerWebsites.com you should change your domain nameservers instead.
You should already have a custom domain name such as as "myusedcars.com" registered with a domain name registrar such as GoDaddy before proceeding with this step.
1. In your DealerWebsites.com admin, click on "Settings" at the top of the left navigation menu. then click "Domain Name Settings" in the submenu.
2. Enter your custom domain name witout http:// or www. such as "myusedcars.com into the text field at the top of the page.
3. Select the textbox "Use Custom Domain" and then click "Save Changes at the bottom of the page".
4. Please ignore the section regarding nameservers for this option.
5. To use your existing domain name, you need to point your domain's A Record to the following IP address: 18.104.22.168
Here below are links to "A Record" instructions for specific registrars. If you do not see your domain registrar listed or need help for any reason. Please contact us for fill out a support ticket and we will be glad to help.
GoDaddy (See "Adding or Editing A Records" section)