Have you noticed a “Finance” option beside some of your outstanding invoices? The feature is part of our new partnership with invoice financing service FundTap.*
FundTap turns outstanding invoices into immediate cash so businesses can grow stress-free, without being restricted by a shortage of cash. Once your customer pays, you repay FundTap by direct debit.
Solving cash flow hasn’t been easier.
How does it work?
FundTap links seamlessly to Debtor Daddy to make funding your business simple.
- On the right of your outstanding invoice, click the “(Apply)” link beside the green “Finance”. NB - Only available for invoices which are not yet due.
- You will be directed to FundTap’s website, where you will be asked to create an account.
- FundTap will then review and approve the invoice.
- The amount you will receive and the fees are displayed so you have all the information you need to make a decision.
- The funds are deposited into your account, usually within hours.
- After the invoice due date, FundTap will direct debit your account for the amount they advanced you and the fee.
If you’re after FundTap support, feel free to contact them on 0800 88 33 55 (NZ) and 1800 595 505 (AU).
*Only available to our Australian and New Zealand customers.