If you have a graphic design need, first ask yourself:
Can I reasonably explain or show what I want in an email?
If the answer is yes, great! If you feel like you need a phone call, meeting, or advice or guidance on what to create for your business – Design Pickle may not be the best fit for you and your brand at this time.
Design Pickle does have its limitations.
First – we are not a replacement for a full-time designer if that’s what your business really needs!
Second – our system was designed so the person requesting the designs is the same person using the designs. This mainly comes into play with our agency or consultant clients. We welcome creative agencies, consultants and anyone using our graphic design service for their clients – however recognize you may have a different experience than if your clients signed up for our service directly.
More often than not your designer simply needs more time and feedback to get dialed into each of your clients.
Here is a short list of the graphic requests we do support:
- Display ads
- Print or digital brochures
- T-shirt graphics
- Trade show marketing materials
- Facebook ad graphics
- Instagram graphics
- Google display ads
- Social media quotes
- Promotional items
- Outdoor graphics
- Sales sheets
- Event flyers
- Email header graphics
- Blog header graphics
- “Hero” images for your website
- Basic photo edits & manipulation
- Knocking out backgrounds
- Ecommerce graphics.
- Update/refresh existing logo.
- Presentation graphics.
- Revising webpage mock up.
- Basic wireframe template (no coding).
- And many, many more types of requests.
To see our most recent client work – visit our work sample page.
Remember: if you can explain your request in an email, and it’s not on the list below, we’ll do our best to execute it.
Design Pickle does have its limitations. We DO NOT support the following types of requests:
- Original logos or branding
- Video or motion graphics
- Complex illustrations
- Original infographics
- Fillable or interactive PDF documents
- Photoshop art or complex photo manipulation
- Large InDesign projects (8 or more pages)
- Large copy-heavy layout projects (8 or more pages)
- Magazine layouts
- 3D / CAD
- HTML / CSS / UI / UX, mobile or app design
Are we going to be a fit for you and your graphic design needs? Sign up to find out!