Here's the instructions to get your "Add to DesignFiles" clipper up and running:
Part 1: Ensure you have the latest iPadOS version
1. Locate and select the Settings icon on your iPad.
Scroll through the list on the left to find the General tab. Look on the right for "Software Update". Select it.
At this point you will either see an update that you need to download and install or the phrase "Your software is up to date."
Part 2: Enabling Favorites Bar in Safari
1. Go back to the Settings App and scroll down the left sidebar to find Safari. On the Safari Page, (to the right) Just under “Frequently Visited Sites” you will see “Favorites” and a "Show Favorites Bar" toggle. Ensure it's set to on (green).
2. Once you have done that, you will notice that Apple has already started you off with a few suggested links in the bar. These usually include Apple, Bing, Google, and Yahoo.
Part 3: Add the "Add to DesignFiles" clipper to your Favorites Bar
To add the clipper to your Favorites bar, follow these simple steps.
1. Open your Safari browser.
2. After logging in to DesignFiles.co -- browse to https://designfiles.co/bookmarklet. Once the web page has loaded, Tap on the “Bookmark” icon at the top of the screen, to the left of the address bar:
3. Your bookmarks list will load to the left of your screen including your "Favorites" tab and the "iPad User Guide". Select "Favorites" to populate the list.
4. On the https://designfiles.co/bookmarklet page, you will see instructions asking you to drag the "Add to DesignFiles" button to your bookmarks bar. Press and hold down the button (in red) and then drag it to the left to add it to your favorites bar. It will also populate in the favorites bar at the top (just below the address bar).
Now you're ready to visit your favorite vendor's website and begin clipping items! Just tap the 'Add to DesignFiles' link in your favorites bar.