In this article, you will learn how to set up online payments for packages and invoices. This feature lets you link DesignFiles and your Stripe account for seamless payments for packages and invoices.
Once you linked your DesignFiles and Stripe accounts, you are now ready to accept online payments and clients will have the ability to pay you via credit cards, without having to leave DesignFiles.
1. On the Menu, click Packages to open the Payments & Packages page.
2. Find the Configure Online Payments panel and click the Setup Online Payments button.
3. You will be directed to the Configure Online Payment page. Click the Setup Payments with Stripe button to continue configuring the online payment settings.
4. If you already have a Stripe account, find and click the Sign in link on the upper right side of the page to use your existing Stripe account. If you do not have an existing Stripe account, create one by specifying your business information, bank details, and other relevant information. In this example, we used our existing Stripe account.
5. After specifying the required information, scroll down and click the Authorize access to this account button to complete the process.
It is important to note that Stripe charges fees when you use their services. Read more on Stripe fees using this link: https://stripe.com/en-ca/pricing. They also offer a pay as you go pricing, wherein, Stripe charges 2.9% + $0.30 per successful card charge. No setup, monthly, or hidden fees.