In this article, you will learn how to allow clients to approve and/or reject products from the product list. This option lets you switch from the default Shop It button to the Approve and Reject buttons.
The Approve and Reject buttons are typically used by designers who will be covering the sourcing and shopping of products on their end.
1. On the Menu click Projects and select the project that you want to update. Ensure that the DESIGN BOARDS tab is selected.
Note: by default, the DESIGN BOARDS option is active when accessing the Projects menu.
2. In the DESIGN BOARDS page, select the design and scroll down to the Product List panel.
3. Click the Manage What Client Sees button to access more options.
4. Find and ensure the Toggle icon for Hide all approve and decline button is turned off.
Note: you can also update each product by clicking the More Options menu icon of a product to display the following options:
Edit price & details
Hide entire product from client
Hide name from client
Hide price from client
Hide description from client
Hide vendor from client
Hide SKU from client
Hide Shop It Button
Hide Approve and Reject Button
Download tear sheet (PDF)
5. If you want to apply this configuration to all the project design boards, click the Apply settings to all project design boards option.
6. After updating the settings, click the three horizontal dots and select Preview Project as Client button to review the design board from the client’s perspective.
For more information on how to replace the shop links with approve/reject buttons, watch this video tutorial.