In this article, you will learn how to update the product price within the project’s product list. This method lets you update product prices without going to your "My Library" when you are working on a project. It is important to note that price changes done on this project will not alter the price in your "My Library" or other projects.
1. On the Menu, click Projects and select the project that you want to update. Ensure that the DESIGN BOARDS tab is selected.
Note: by default, the DESIGN BOARDS option is active when accessing Projects.
2. In the DESIGN BOARDS page, select the design where the products that you want to update is saved.
3. Scroll down and find the Product List panel, find the product and click its More Options [...] icon to access more options.
4. Click Edit Price to open the Set custom product price window.
5. Update the following fields to set the custom product price:
Note: you can also set the discount by clicking the Show Discount link. This will enable the MSRP field.
6. After updating the product price, click the Update Price button to apply the changes.