In this article, you will learn how to remove clients from a project. Removing clients from a project will revoke their access. However, you can still invite them again so they can access the project.
1. On the Menu, click Projects and select the project where the client was added.
2. By default, the DESIGN BOARDS option is active when accessing a project.
3. Find and click the Submit to Client button. This opens the Re-submit Designs to Client window.
4. In the Re-submitting to the following clients: field, find the client that you want to remove and click the X next to their name.
5. A Confirmation dialog box will appear. Click the Yes, Remove the Client button to continue deleting the client.
6. Close the Re-submit Designs to Client window.