In this article, you will learn how to add flooring to your designs. It is important to note that this option works on 3D Top-down and 3D Perspective view. If you are currently in the Floorplan view and you use the Flooring option, the view will change into either the 3D Top-down or 3D Perspective view.
1. Open the Floorplan/3D Renderer.
2. In the Attributes panel, click the Flooring tab to display more floor designs.
3. You can use the Search flooring field to narrow your search by entering the flooring design name or related keywords.
4. Find and click the design that you want to add.
5. After selecting the floor design, point and click your cursor on the floor to apply the selected flooring design.
6. Once you are done adding the floor design, click the Save button to apply the changes.