In this article, you will learn how to add notes to your clients. These notes are only visible to you and your team (if applicable). This option comes in handy if you need to add special instructions, brief descriptions, or short notes to a client. It is important to note that editing client notes use the same process.
1. On the Menu, click Contacts to open the Clients page.
2. To quickly find the client, use the Find a client… search bar. Simply enter a client keyword (i.e. First Name, Last Name, etc.) and press the Enter key on your Keyboard.
3. Find and click the More Option (...) button in line with the selected client.
4. A sub-menu will expand, select Add Note to access the Notes window.
5. In the Notes window, enter the client note by typing it in the field.
6. After adding the client note, click the Save button.