In this article, you will learn how to merge multiple product tags. If you want to organize your product tags and want to merge 2 or more tags, then this option comes in handy.
1. On the Menu, click Products to open the products library.
2. Find the By Tag filter and click its drop-down arrow to view more options.
3. Click the Manage Tags option to select.
4. In the Tags lists, select the checkbox of the product tags that you would like to merge.
Note: you can select multiple product tags to merge, just ensure that you are selecting the appropriate tags before merging as merged tags will only result in one product tag. The rest of the merged tags will no longer be available.
5. After selecting the product tags to merge, click the Merge button.
Note: the Merge button will display a number showing the number of selected tags.
6. The Rename Merged Tag dialog box will appear. Enter the merged product tags’ name.
7. Click Save to update the merged product tags name.