In this article, you will learn how to delete product tags.
1. On the Menu, click Products to open the products library.
2. Find the By Tag filter and click its drop-down arrow to view more options.
3. Click the Manage Tags option to select.
4. In the Tags lists, select the checkbox of the product tags that you would like to delete.
Note: you can select multiple product tags to delete, just ensure that you are selecting the appropriate tags. Deleted tags will no longer appear in the list.
5. After selecting the product tags to delete, click the Delete button.
Note: the Delete button will display a number showing the number of selected tags.
6. A Confirmation dialog box will appear. Click the Yes, Delete Tags button to continue deleting the selected tag(s).