In this article, you will learn how to accept project requests sent to you by your clients.
1. On the Menu, click Projects. By default, the My Projects tab is active when accessing this menu.
2. Click the Project Requests tab to open. You will be directed to the New Project Requests page. This page displays the list of project requests that you received from clients.
3. Find and select the project that you want to accept. To open a project request, you can either click the (a) Project Name, (b) the See Project Details link, or the (c) Project Thumbnail.
4. You will be directed to the Project Request Detail page. Review the project details and if you are ready, click the Start this Project button.
5. You will be directed to the Project’s DESIGN BOARDS tab wherein you can start creating your designs.