You have the option to add your own images to your project or to search from our database which includes over 800,000 copyright free images.
Let's take a look at how to do this.
1 - ADD IMAGES USING SIMPLE SEARCH KEYWORDS OR UPLOAD YOUR OWN
Steps for adding images:
1. Click on 'Images' in the sidebar. This will open the Media Manager where you will see a tab for 'Suggested Images' and 'My Images'.
2. Drag and drop the image you want onto the page.
5. Type any search term in the respective field to find images in your niche. Broader search terms will bring more results.
6. If you are uploading your own image first click on the 'My Images' tab, then click on the 'Upload an image' button located at the bottom of the sidebar.
Then drag and drop the image onto the page. You can also add folders to help organize your images.
7. You also have the option to make changes to the image by selecting 'Edit photo' from the thumbnail menu.
This will take you to our image editor where you can crop, resize, add text and shapes, as well as adding color effects.
There are also quick resets for resizing so that you can crop your image to the exact size of your cover.
2 - ADJUST IMAGES LEFT AND RIGHT OR FLOAT INSIDE OF PARAGRAPHS
Depending on the dimensions of the image selected it may or may not expand fully to the margins of the page.
Here are two examples:
a) Width expanded to margins.
a) Width NOT expanded to margins.
Both are great options for adding images in between paragraphs. However, you may also want to wrap text around the image.
Steps for adjusting images to the left and right of text:
1. Add the image to the page.
2. Click on the image to open the available options in the sidebar. Then click on 'Positioning'. Choose the left or right position.
3. Now toggle on the 'Wordwrap' option.
NEXT: STEP 4 - Final Review
How to Insert an Image
How to Wrap Text Around an Image