Facecam options differ depending on the editing program you use.
- Click File.
- Click New Movie Recording.
- Position your face cam at the top center of the screen.
- Minimize Minecraft so we can see your face as you play.
- In the Sources panel, click the plus button and add Video Capture Device.
- In the pop-up box, click Add Existing and choose from your options. Otherwise, click Create New and click OK.
- Then, under Device select your webcam and click OK.
In the Sources panel, move the Video Capture Device to the top of the list.