To change/view these settings, from the teacher dashboard, go to Manage > Students
Then, either as a bulk action or individually, select “My Friends" Settings, found under Actions.
Toggle On/Off what you wish your students to have access to:
- The ability to message classmates
- The ability to message their teacher
- The ability to view the ‘Hall of Fame’ leaderboard on the apps
- The ability to view their friends progress and robot/pet
Once you have made your changes, click Save.
The student(s) will need to log out and back in to the app for these changes to take effect.
As well as the above, we have also added the following functionality:
- A bad-language filter
- Reporting to teachers and parents if children have a concern
- Download entire messaging history, for any child