The Teacher Dashboard allows you monitor your students' progress, support your students and edit your classes and teachers.
Login to your Teacher Dashboard using your school email and your Doodle password.
Don't forget you can switch between DoodleMaths and DoodleEnglish in the top left hand corner.
On your Teacher Dashboard homepage you will find a 'Top Doodlers' leaderboard by Student or Class. All 'Unverified Students' will also appear here. For information on how to manage these please follow click here.
By using the drop down menu on 'Manage' you can access your Teachers, Students, Classes and view your Messages.
- Teachers: here you can add a new teacher, edit existing teachers (to become lead, standard or unverified), deactivate or delete teachers' accounts.
- Students: this allows you to view all of your students' details. Here you can add students to your class, edit existing classes, reset students' passwords, add extras, view their message history, edit 'My Friends' settings, link parent accounts, archive old accounts and force recalibration.
- Classes: here you can view your existing classes and add new classes.
- Messages: this allows you to view all your messages from students.
In order to analyse your students' progress, you need to click on the 'Monitor' drop down menu.
- Live: by using the drop down menu to select your class you can monitor the students as they are using the app. You can hover over an incorrect answer to see which questions pupils are struggling with. If a child in inactive for more than a minute their row will turn pink to indicate they are stuck or off task.
- Leaderboards: these provide a whole host of useful metrics including time spent, accuracy, stars earned, streak, current Doodle Age, change in Doodle Age, average question time, tricky questions saved, and most recent login date. You can select a date range for any of these reports. To arrange children according to data, click on the column header.
- Streak Analysis: this will allow you to see how many consecutive days a student has used the app. Streak analysis will give you a quick overview of your classes' effort over the last 14 days.
- Gap Analysis: This displays your students' level of understanding for each of the AREs (Age Related Expectations) they have covered. The traffic light system represents your students' understanding. The progress covered bar shows how much content has been covered in each topic area.
'Extras' are additional topics that you have set for your class/student to complete. These can be added in two ways:
- DoodleMaths/English will, from time-to time, automatically add in 15-question lessons to remediate weaker areas. On average, this is fortnightly.
- Teachers can 'Assign Extras' in the Teacher Dashboard. These can selected from a list, or teachers can create their own extras via 'Custom Extras'.
- In 'Extras Analysis' you can view your class'/students' performance with their 'Extras' by selecting the 'Class' and 'Topic' from the drop down list.
Under your name in the far right corner you can view your account details and subscription details.