Students at your school can be organized into Teams and Lists. Here are the differences between these two groupings:
Sports you play at your school
Any other grouping of people
Can be declared in your association(s)
Can be given a custom name
Schedules and rosters can be displayed on your public website
Great for your tryout rosters and any non-competition groups at your school
How To Set Up a Team
1. Log in to DragonFly with your username and password, then select ‘Schools & People’ from the left-side menu.
2. Select ‘Set Up Teams’ in the blue menu bar.
3. Select the Academic Year from the drop-down menu.
4. If you used DragonFly in the previous academic year, your teams (not including athletes) will be copied over to the upcoming year.
5. To add a new team, select the ‘Add Teams’ button, then complete all team information. If you’re adding multiple teams, select the ‘Save and Add Another’ button. To save a single team, select the ‘Save’ button.
6. To edit a team, either click on the team name in the list or select the three dots (•••), then ‘Edit’ from the drop-down menu.
7. To delete a team, select the three dots (•••), then ‘Delete’ from the drop-down menu.
How to Set Up a List
1. Log in to DragonFly on your computer's web browser and select 'Schools & People' from the left-side menu.
2. Select 'Set Up Teams' from the blue menu bar.
3. Select 'Lists' at the top of the screen.
4. Select the 'Add Lists' button in the top-right corner.
5. Complete each field with information about your list. If you need to add multiple lists, select the 'Save and Add Another' button. If you are only adding a single list, select the 'Save' button.