Sign in to DragonFly MAX in your web browser. Click “Schools and People” on the left side menu, then select “Setup School” from the top menu. From the “Setup School” screen, click the “Setup Academic Integrations” button.
2. Click the “+ New Integration” button in the top left corner, then select "Other" from the Provider drop-down menu.
3. The system will generate a username and password, as seen below. Save the password by clicking the “copy” button and pasting it somewhere on your device. You will need this password later to complete the integration.
4. Enter your school ID from FACTS/RenWeb.
5. Click “Save Integration” to submit the SFTP information to DragonFly and return to the Setup screen. Copy and save the information highlighted below. You will need this info to connect DragonFly MAX to FACTS/RenWeb.
Password (You copied this in Step 3)
6. Sign in to FACTS/RenWeb Support and submit a request to create an SFTP connection with DragonFly MAX and a custom export of all grades. Be sure to include the username, password, URL and port that you saved in step 5. Click the button below to view a sample file of what grade data needs to be included in your custom report. Be sure to include this file in your support request.
7. Once the SFTP connection is established with FACTS/RenWeb, the “Academic Integration” column should now be visible on your “People” Checklist, as seen below.
8. To connect a student, click “Connect Transcript” and select them from the menu. You can also search for the student by name or ID, as highlighted below.